How can you get involved?
- Sign out a kit from the church or New Bern Fabric Center.
- Sew a dress using the included donated supplies and pattern.
- Return finished dress to the church or store.
- Feel free to add embellishments!
- Or, join us to assemble dress kits together at one of our meetings.
- Project Pattern Downloads: Dress Pattern | Unlined Totebag | Upholstery Pencil Bag
- Clean, cotton quilting fabric, minimum 1 yard pieces, trim.
- Tax-deductible donations to purchase supplies or pay for shipping shoeboxes.
You can also donate other items to our OCC Shoebox Ministry.
Drop off new items in the collection box at New Bern Fabric Center.
- Handmade Items -scarves, hats, dolls, wooden toys, tote bags, children’s jewelry (necklaces, bracelets)
- Hygiene: Soap, washcloths, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- School Supplies—pencils, pens, pencil bags/boxes, sharpeners, crayons, scissors, notebooks
- Small Toys—stuffed animals, matchbox cars, balls
- New T-Shirts—for boys, any size youth to adult